Meet the Faculty
Aidan L.J. Fisher, Director
ACCEP, EMM, CTP
Advanced Core Energetics Practitioner
My journey with Core Energetics started in February of 2002, when I had a spiritual awakening during a workshop that was so powerful, it took me 2.5 years of intense work on myself just to understand what had happened. Had I just been a witness to someone else’s process, I would have been more able to think of it as just weird, strange and kinda crazy. But because it was happening to me, in my own body, I could not discount it, I couldn’t keep running from it, and had to find out more.
Up until that moment my adult life had been filled with monumental outlandish successes, all unconsciously designed to keep me from feeling powerful feelings of fear, pain and powerlessness that I kept hidden deep inside. The cost of holding back all these feelings was at the root of so much suffering in my life, and struggles in my relationships.
It took me a few years to realise that I do Core for mainly one simple reason; it opens me up and allows me to live my life with an undefended heart. This gift is without measure and continues to surprise and delight me with no end in sight. This has affected powerful change in me on every single level of my existence, from emotional, relational, mental, physical, sexual, professional and above all spiritual.
From that moment of discovery I was inspired go deeper in my journey with Core Energetics. After a few years I decided to pursue the four year training program to become a Core Energetics Practitioner, at the Institute of Core Energetics, in New York, followed by an additional year of post graduate work, and 2 more years as an assistant.
- Since 2002, I accumulated over 12,000 hours of experience through participation in private sessions, couples sessions, group process, workshops and supervision sessions.
- I have assisted with Ann Bradney, Director of the Radical Aliveness Institute and completed a 1 year post graduate training in Radical Aliveness.
- I am a certified Exceptional Relationship Mentor with the Embodied Couples Institute of New York.
- I am a Certified Trauma Professional
- I am a Naturotherapist and member of the National Association of Naturopaths.
- I am a teacher and have acted as a member of the faculty with the Institutes of Core Energetics in both New York and Montreal.
As the director of Core Energetics Montreal, I oversee our three programs:
- Living Core 3 year personal growth & transformation program
- Leadership in Core Energetics 2 year program
- Certified Core Energetics Practitioner (CCEP) 4 year program.
My background as a professional singer, professional dancer, as well as a manager and team leader of several businesses, has given me a unique set of skills for understanding and supporting people in their bodies, their expression and in their personal and professional lives.
I have the ability to create a safe environment, free of judgments, to help people take steps in their own process; deepening their consciousness, expanding their awareness and making space for improvements in their lives.
Getting to know and understand deeply who we really are, and how we connect with others and ourselves, plays a big part in my work. At the same time, I trust the body and I trust how energy moves within each and every one of us; always guiding us down the path to wholeness.
If you would like to find out more about Core Energetics, our programs, workshops, events, or about the work I do, please contact me anytime at 514-609-5969 or by email at email@example.com .